By Andrew Mollo, Hugh Page Taylor
Книга Andrew Mollo, Hugh web page Taylor Andrew Mollo, Hugh web page Taylor Книги Исторические Автор: Andrew Mollo, Hugh web page Taylor Год издания: 1997 Формат: pdf Издат.:Windrow Страниц: 338 Размер: 37 ISBN: 1859150489 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Шесть богато иллюстрированных книгпо униформе войск СС с 1923 по 1945 годы.К сожалению многих страниц не хватает, в основе текстовых.
Read Online or Download Andrew Mollo, Hugh Page Taylor PDF
Similar uniforms books
The succession of the French Duke of Anjou to the Spanish throne in 1700 provoked the formation of a Grand Alliance to thwart the king's expansionist targets. Led by means of the Duke of Marlborough, the military of the Grand Alliance declared warfare on France. among 1702 and 1711, this united strength, constructed from English, Dutch, Danish, Prussian, Austrian and different German troops, have been triumphant at such historical battles as Blenheim, Oudenarde and Malplaquet.
Mercenaries have been a standard characteristic all through such a lot of Europe within the 14th and fifteenth centuries, and were recognized a long way past. yet nowhere did this kind of subtle procedure of hiring, money and service provider of mercenaries boost because it did in Italy. The condottiere - whose identify got here from the condotta or agreement among himself and his organization - used to be the outcome.
The determine of Tsar Peter the nice ruled Russia within the 18th century. inside a number of a long time his reforms had caused adjustments from which no component to Russian existence remained immune, paving the best way for her emergence as a tremendous army energy. during this first of 2 volumes [MAA 264 Peter the Great's military 2: Cavalry], Angus Konstam examines the organization, strategies, uiforms and gear of Peter the Great's infantry troops, in a textual content supplement through a large number of illustrations, together with 8 complete web page color plates through David Rickman.
The Baltic international locations - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - loved a short independence among the realm Wars prior to being annexed by means of the USSR in 1940. the bleak event of Soviet career made it inevitable that when the German invasion of Russia in 1941 they'd struggle beside the Wehrmacht as allies opposed to the pink military whereas constantly hoping for restored independence.
- Uniforms and Weapons in Colonial Florida 1531-1821
- Johnny Reb - The Uniform of the Confederate Army, 1861-1865
- The British Army of 1914: Its History, Uniforms and Contemporary Continental Armies
- Henry V and the Conquest of France 1416-53
- Mughul India 1504-1761 (Men-at-Arms, Volume 263)
Additional info for Andrew Mollo, Hugh Page Taylor
2. Millellungblatl der RZM. No. 29.. lIs ) PLATE' 3 1. Collar patches lor an SS Honorary Le8der WIth lhe lank of SS-Sland:"ten. fuhrer gazelled to (; la sUite) the 2nd SS Regtrnelll (Flankfun/Malll) 2. Armband for SS Honorary Leaders. 1. Die Un,fomlen der Blaunhemdcn. p 98. 2 Die UnifOl'men der Braunhemden. p 98. PLATE '4 1. Armband lor SS honorary leader attaehed to SS OISlrict 5ooth. 2. Armband 101 an SS honolary leader atlached to SS Sub-district IX. 3. Armband for an SS honorary leader allached to the 5th SS Regiment (Traben -Trarbaeh).
And on which was embroldeled rn alumllllum Wife the number of the bal\allon in IOman numerals. and Ihe reglmemal number 111 arab,c numerals. The s\l\;i1sllka rested on ItS side 111 tho I,rst paltern ollhe flag. but in the laler pallern It slood on liS pOlnl. The flag was Hanger FES1S1EIl AI[M(N W3S a short bldek • Icalh~f S113:) with an ov,,1 nlckel·plated buckle alone cnd. l ;It the other rne strap was passed 111I0ogh lhe IIn1J on tl'e daggel shealh. buckle(~. J 01'110 a 0 ling 011 a b ;lck leather slide ell the scrvlce belt. as ordered th
Hanger FES1S1EIl AI[M(N W3S a short bldek • Icalh~f S113:) with an ov,,1 nlckel·plated buckle alone cnd. l ;It the other rne strap was passed 111I0ogh lhe IIn1J on tl'e daggel shealh. buckle(~. J 01'110 a 0 ling 011 a b ;lck leather slide ell the scrvlce belt. as ordered th