By Adam Phillips
Want to create studio-quality paintings and get spotted? simply coming off Flash and seeking out a Toon growth intro? Are you a standard pencil-and-paper animator? From scene setup to the ultimate render, the best way to navigate the Toon growth interface to create animation that may be released on various structures and formats.
Animate to Harmony publications you thru Toon Boom’s Animate, Animate professional and concord courses, instructing you the way to create top of the range second animation of all complexities. the most textual content focuses onfeatures which are universal throughout all 3 courses whereas "Advanced recommendations" packing containers through the e-book complex on seasoned and concord beneficial properties, attractive to all degrees of expertise with any of the 3 major Toon growth products.
Read or Download Animate to Harmony: the independent animator's guide to Toon Boom PDF
Similar video production books
I'm trying to train myself AS3 and i've no previous examine of machine languages. This publication is the simplest for outlining what, why, and the way AS is prepare to sturdy use. i've got Flash, and that i don't have Flex. It is helping fill the gaps to the questions left via a number of different books that pertain to Flash.
A brief, transparent advisor to utilizing the interesting new good points of HTML5 at the present time useful, hands-on process is helping internet designers or builders commence utilizing HTML5 correct awayStep-by-step instructions exhibit how you can enforce HTML5 video, drawing, drag and drop, kinds, and extra is smart of all of the competing claims and incorrect information approximately what HTML5 is or is not you don't want to attend to start utilizing HTML5, the successor to HTML four and XHTML .
Away3D is a magnificent know-how, and this booklet is targeted on displaying you the way to create functional and enjoyable 3D Flash purposes with lots of step by step examples, how you can assist you keep away from universal error, simple English factors of the recommendations and methods utilized by Away3D, and sincere suggestion that can assist you comprehend a number of the inconsistencies within the Away3D code base.
Apple’s center Animation framework permits Mac OS X, iPhone, and iPod contact builders to create richer, extra visible applications–more simply than ever and with a long way much less code. Now, there’s a finished, example-rich, full-color connection with middle Animation for knowledgeable OS X and iPhone builders who have the desire to make the main of this strong framework.
- ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University (2nd Edition)
- Networked Graphics. Building Networked Games and Virtual Environments
- Digital Filmmaking for Beginners: A Practical Guide to Video Production
- Make: Getting Started with Processing: A Hands-On Introduction to Making Interactive Graphics (2nd Edition)
- Mac OS X Tiger All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Instant Vegas Movie Studio (Instant Series)
Additional info for Animate to Harmony: the independent animator's guide to Toon Boom
5. Show Strokes using [K], or View → Show → Show Strokes. 38 Regardless of the width, the Pencil is still just a central vector with the line built around it. You can create your own custom styles here, in much the same way as you did in Brush exercise 7, back on page 46. Like the Auto Close Gaps button, it eliminates the need for meticulous precision and tedious manual gap-closing. > 1. In the Timeline, select frame 1. > 2. It’s the button with a hammer icon. 39 > 3. In the Camera View, begin sketching a simple shape using multiple strokes, just as you might do with a real pencil.
6. Release [E] and the Brush returns. > 7. Sketch more things! > 8. Notice while holding [S] the cursor has changed to the select tool. > 9. While holding [S], drag a selection area around parts, or all, of your sketch. > 10. On your keyboard press the [Delete] key to delete the selected strokes. > BRUSH EXERCISE 3 MIXING A COLOUR FOR ROUGH SKETCHING We’re taking a brief detour here to better understand a couple of other Brush modes. > 1. In Animate and Animate Pro, this is named Default Line, while in Harmony it’s simply named Black.
Just as you learned in the first Brush exercise on page 38, the Pencil can also be resized using the [O] key. > PENCIL EXERCISE 1 PENCIL LINES > 1. Arm the Pencil now by using the shortcut key [Alt /] and let’s take it for a spin. > 2. In the Timeline, select frame 1. > 3. In the Camera View, draw a line, a triangle and a circle. > 4. For organic shapes though, it’s definitely a hard, wiry, almost-too-perfect look. > 5. Press [K] to Show Strokes. A single, central line is much lighter and faster for the computer to process than the Brush stroke’s vector outline.